Phone: 08142651136 (9am - 5pm Mon - Fri) Website: www.phs.com.ng
Working with our international partners. PHS International is recruiting Nurses and Doctors for our clients abroad. PHS is calling on all interested candidates to apply for roles with a number of our clients in the United Kingdom.
Why apply as a PHS International Healthcare Professional?
1. End-to-end support for you and your family
2. Guidance through the registration and licensure processes.
3. One point of advice through the whole process.
4. Guaranteed job offers with our clients.
5. Opportunity to work with some of the worlds best hospitals
6. Career development prospects
7. Life in different parts of the world broadening your experience and professional capabilities
8. Transfer of clinical knowledge across different healthcare systems
*Due to the Job specification by our overseas clients only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews at our Lagos Office.
**PHS is an ethical Recruiter, our ethos of operations is to develop healthcare systems while empowering individuals to develop thier careers, enhance quality of life while at the sametime supporting transfer of clinical knowledge back to Africa.
Qualifications and Desirable Qualities:
· Qualification as a Professional in country of origin
· Verifiable University degree in Medicine (MBBS) or Nursing (B.Sc)
· Current registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria or Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
· Possess Valid International Passport
· Proficiency in English Language
· Ability and Willingness to Relocate
· Be in Excellent Physical and Mental Health
· Ability and adapt to new ways of Professional Practice
· Readiness to learn and write professional examinations
If you are interested please send an email to:
Quote “Overseas Doctors Role” or “Overseas Nursing Role” with your:
1. Certificate from University
2. Current Registration certificate from Professional body
3. IELTS Certificate (If Available)
4. Professional Body Affiliation Certificate/Document (Desirable)
5. Certification in area of speciality ( e.g Peadiatrics, Surgery,Midwifery) (If Available)
6. Current CV (2 pages Max)